Basically, the risks of using psychoactive substances always depend on your person, your current condition and your environment. The risk categories we have indicated only serve to provide a rough structure for the substance warnings. Be sure to read the information on safer use as well as drug, set and setting. Use drug-checking offers wherever possible.
It is an unusual composition (for example, due to improper manufacture); there is a risk of unexpected side effects.
- Samples with an unexpected ingredient that has a low risk potential (for example, caffeine) or no psychoactive effect at all.
- Samples containing synthesis by-products from which no toxic effects are known, but which indicate unprofessional production and whose risks cannot be conclusively assessed.
There is an increased risk of undesirable side effects during consumption!
- Samples with high dosage (MDMA pills: more than 120 mg / LSD felts: more than 150 μg)
- Samples that contain other psychoactive substances instead of or in addition to the expected substance and thus bring unexpected effects for the user.
- Samples containing two psychoactive substances whose mixture poses a risk of undesirable side effects but is not acutely harmful to health.
There is a high health risk or danger of overdose!
- Samples with extremely high dosage (MDMA pills: more than 200 mg / LSD felts: more than 250 μg).
- Samples with unexpected ingredients whose onset of action is later compared to the expected substance and which therefore pose a risk for overdoses
- Samples containing other psychoactive substances instead of or in addition to the expected substance, the consumption of which poses an acute health risk or is potentially life-threatening.
- Samples containing two or more psychoactive substances, the mixture of which poses a high health risk or entails effects that cannot be assessed.
- Samples containing new psychoactive substances whose effects are not yet sufficiently known but are suspected to pose a high risk.